Thursday, May 2, 2013

Follow, follow...


Chorus:
Where He leads me I will follow,
Where He leads me I will follow,
Where He leads me I will follow,
I'll go with Him, with Him all the way.
Lyrics: Ernest W. Blandy
Music: John Samuel Norris


I love this hymn. It is a bit repetitive...sort of  like yoga for the brain. Following HIM is essential and no holding back. HE doesn't hold back from us!  One of our Schnauzers, Willie, was diabetic and we had to check his urine daily (now there's a picture for you!) so we knew how much insulin to give him. Eventually he went totally blind. He learned to adjust to it.  He was amazing.  I would clap my hands and call his name and he would immediately come toward the sound. Never hesitating. Trusting completely in me and my love for him. That's the instant reaction we should have with God. Who can you trust more with your life?  Who is ALWAYS there no matter the time or situation?  You are his main concern always...don't forget that! Have some Willie Trust!  That is all...over and out!  Have a blessed day!!! 🙏 

No comments: