Monday, April 29, 2013

Patience...

36 For you have need of patience, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise...   Hebrews 10:36

Ah, there's that word again...patience...I am getting better at it but that scripture really says it all.  The key is to LISTEN to what God is trying to tell us. Discern is the word used these days and at first it really annoyed me.  Discern.  Weird.  But I have learned to embrace that word when it comes to God and his whisperings to me. Nudgings really.  We have to be aware of His walk with is in our life. Are we letting Him walk with us?  Are we seeking His help and guidance?  Cuz He is there...we are not alone in this amazing thing we call our life!  Just use your "ears to hear and eyes to see"! We tend to make life harder than it needs to be.  We have the ultimate "call a friend"!  He has all the answers for us.  Lets accept His gift and make our life what He has planned for us!!!  I'm ready...how  about you???  Have a blessed week my friends!!!🙏 


No comments: