Friday, April 5, 2013

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 
 Proverbs 3:5.  

No worrying. Worry takes time and energy and focus...all of which is wasted when spent on worrying. And worrying tends to let our own blessings slide by without our enjoying them.       Holy Moly!  No can do!   My Mother was a great worrier. And I do mean great!  "Black Belt in  Worrying" great.  Daddy was not.  I learned early on to give Mother one thing to worry about and then she focused on that and the little things slipped by. Worked great!  But nothing slips by God.  Seriously. I've tried. (silly girl!) However, worry is not one of my things. I have learned to go to prayer and release whatever I think is a problem and move on. There's that thinking thing again that gets us in trouble. Rarely do we have all the information on whatever it is we are want to worrying about. (And make no mistake...worrying is a choice) We jump to the "glass half empty" attitude and assume it's doom and gloom. And the worrying begins.  UGH!  Not to say some things don't give me pause...But I don't really worry.  I try to decide if I can do anything to help and usually the answer is: PRAY!  Trust in The Lord.  Lean not on my own understanding.  Do I think I know more than God?  Forget about it... Turn it over to the only ONE  that can take care of it correctly. Then move on with your life and enjoy the blessings HE has in store for you today.  And have a blessed day.  That is all...over and out!    >^.^< 

No comments: