Thursday, July 4, 2013

Praise God!!! from whom ALL blessings flow!


[God] who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also through his Spirit that dwells in you.
- Romans 8:11 (NRSV)

This is the reason He is always with us...He lives in our hearts if we are indeed a Child of God.  He is just not always jumping in to whatever is going on.  He is there for us to call on and has a firm handle on it. But we have to let it go to Him.   LET IT  GO!  I have found that days I am in more pain my mental  focus  ceases to exist.  I let it go because I can't deal with whatever it is. Hmm...think  that's what the Big Guy means. I am at my lowest and it just slips out of my hands into the hands that have been waiting for it all along. Holy Moly!  My pain doesn't go away but I am clearer on what is important and what is not. And pain is relative.  2 friends of mine have passed from this life in the last 5 days. If anything is going to make you prioritize your stuff that will. I harp on this a lot but dwelling on what I can't do anymore is useless and a waste of precious time.  What can I still do?  I can not work as much as I would like but I can still work. I can't walk very far at a time but I can really enjoy the walking I can do in a new way. I am more aware of people around me and their needs. I can't run around doing things for people but I can let them do for me...and this is BIG!  And people want to help. Seriously!  It's get help or stay home...not happening!  I am so blessed with a husband and  family that understands me and my mind set...such as it is! My poor husband is so good about watching me and trying to keep me in check but not get wringy when I set my mind to something. Don't know what I would do with out him. He is and always has been my rock and my voice of Reason. Praise God!!!    I am a really good object lesson for my grand kids.  They are so good about helping me always.  Helping me walk so I don't fall, doing chores at the house for me, asking to be sure I am comfortable. And they know to ask if its a good day or a bad day and can judge from there what I can and can't do. And they are always gracious about it. I do not just stay at home and have a pity party.  Just Sayin'.  Cuz you end up alone and precious time is GONE. Nope!  Not happening. I have learned not to push too hard. 
But I love life and am going to live it to the fullest as long as  I am able...changes and all. It's my life. And I still have stuff to do. And with God in my heart encouraging me its a sure thing!  He gives life to MY mortal body also through his Spirit that dwells in ME.Oh YEZ!  Let the blessings flow!  Amen!   Oh, and Happy Fourth of July!!!  

No comments: