Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Make your choice...

Another glorious day in my life. Work and family that I love and a God that Loves me and blesses me daily to show it...who can ask for more? I think about people that don't have a family or God in their life and it makes me sad. I try very hard to pass my blessings on, but some people just like being gloomy. SERIOUSLY? Have they tried some joy and love and FUN??? Once they did they would never go back...don't you agree? I am assuming you are a happy sort. Most of us are. It's a choice thing. You choose your attitude. Problem is what we choose gets to be a habit and if we are down one day we forget we can choose to be happy the next. OUR CHOICE! See what I mean? Too much fun out there to let it go unused. Make your choice...BEE HAPPY! It's healthy for us and infectious for others! Have a blessed one Guys!!! >^.^<

No comments: